title head

Use this forum to post questions about using LXFree and other LXSeries software for OS-X.
wijnand

title head

Post by wijnand »

Hi,

I just wanted to know if there's a possibility to edit the title head. Add some graphics, lines and/or cell's. I just want to add info here.
Also how to create a border around the drawing, to make it look more common, like an autocad drawing e.g

regards,

Wijnand
Johan Söderberg

Post by Johan Söderberg »

The title head is part of a group created when you insert a title block.
If you want to change it- just ungroup it.
Then you can rearrange and move things according to your preferences.

BUT that doesnt mean LXFree learns what your preferences are and adapts to those. What you have done when ungrouping is simply to turn a defined group of things into something completely unpredictable that you as a user can change as you like.

If you can live with that responsibility Id suggest ungrouping as a quick way to get the result you want.

mark the title block and then push ungroup (found under format)
:)
lanternz

Post by lanternz »

For borders I use the line tool and then you can change it to a dashed line or a colored line and also adjust the transparency of the line. You can draw and short line and then just set the numerical values in the ruler tab. You can also copy and paste an image file - the show graphic for example, resize it by dragging the corners or else setting it to numerical values in the ruler tab. You can then also adjust the transparency of this graphic in the stroke and fill tab. The key block is also a grouped object and you can un-group and adjust text or positions. I always make sure I regroup after this so I don't accidentally lose something. If you need a standard drawing format why not just keep a template file with the right header and borders and start your drawings from this.
Lanternz
wijnand

Post by wijnand »

Thanks guys,

I can move on now!
kawo222

Post by kawo222 »

Line tool is the best equipment for the border line and these line you make it colorful or not its your own choice.If you rename your title head you may learn the LXFree i hope LXFree is mostly helpful.
robertsg

Post by robertsg »

I agree with you kawo222 line tool is very useful.